Georgia Evelyn McKnight
Georgia Evelyn McKnight, 88, of Hearne, passed away Thursday, October 3, 2013 at Fortress Nursing Home in College Station.
She was born to Ira Tinsley and Ina Morgan Tinsley on April 11, 1925 in Mart, Texas.
A graveside service was held Wednesday, October 9, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. at Norwood Cemetery in Hearne. Service was officiated by Dale Wells of Elliott Baptist Church.
Georgia was preceded in death by her parents; her husband, Chester McKnight; a daughter, Ina McKnight.
Survivors include a son, James Robert Brown of Dallas; a daughter, Dorothy Ann Powell of Townsend, Georgia; step-daughter, Peggy Strickland of Austin; her brother and sister-in-law, W. C. Cadle, Jr. and wife, Claudette of Buchanan Dam, Texas; brother-in-law and sister-in-law, Sheril and Wanda McKnight of Arlington, Texas; sister-in-law, Hazel Rickerson of McKinney, Texas; cousins, Wayne and Estelle Morgan of Bryan; Dorothy Fay Dick of Katy; Billy Frank Morgan of Greenville, Texas; 3 grandchildren, 4 great grandchildren and other relatives.
Arrangements were entrusted to Heartfield-Ritter Funeral Home.
- http://www.econ.unideb.hu/?accountancy-personal-statement-help Accountancy Personal Statement Help.
- http://www.vlatkahorvat.com/?letter-of-application-cover-letter Letter Of Application Cover Letter.
- http://convention.lambdaphiepsilon.com/how-to-start-a-personal-essay/ How To Start A Personal Essay.
- http://suel.univ-lyon3.fr/cli/essays-paper-done/ Essays Paper Done.
- Top Custom Essay Writing click.