BRAZOS VALLEY GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
Public Permit Hearing and Regular Board Meeting
The District will hold a Public Permit Hearing and Regular Board Meeting on Thursday, August 8, 2013, at 3:00 p.m., at the District Office located at 112 W. 3rd Street in Hearne, TX., for the purpose of taking public comments on four (4) Operating Permit applications, three (3) for agricultural irrigation use and one (1) for public water supply use. One (1) Drilling/Operating Permit correction of aquifer of origin for industrial use.
Contact Cynthia Lopez, Office Manager at the District Office for additional information at (979) 279-9350 or check our Website: Against Abortion Essays Persuasive Essays. g
- Writing A Great College Essay watch.
- http://igitgroup.org/?how-to-start-a-persuasive-essay How To Start A Persuasive Essay.
- http://www.padr.ufrpe.br/sites/padr.ufrpe.br/files/index.php?master-thesis-china Master Thesis China.
- Research Papers About Computer Science.
- Public History Masters Thesis.