St. Philip’s Episcopal Hearne welcomes new minister
The Rev. Millard E. “Skip” Stutts will be the pastor at St. Philip’s Episcopal Church in Hearne.
His first Sunday will be at 11:00 a.m. on June 15 and the church members are excited to have him. Stutts currently is serving as a chaplain for Hospice Brazos Valley.
He was baptized and confirmed in the Episcopal Church, then ordained pastor of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America for which he pastored rural churches for more than 22 years.
He and his wife, Lynn, graduated from Texas A&M University. He served at Malmstrom AFB as a Missile Launch Control Officer, and then was an instructor at the USAF Officer Training School in San Antonio before going to seminary in 1990.
St. Philip’s Episcopal Church is located at 408 Cedar Street in Hearne. The phone number for the church is (979) 279-5372. The church one of the historical churches in Hearne.
Suezan Hoskins | Robertson County News
- Order Custom Paper Review.
- http://www.au-fait.be/?best-assignment-writing-service Best Assignment Writing Service.
- http://dlearn.tugab.bg/?assistir-homework-online-dublado Assistir Homework Online Dublado.
- http://www.au-fait.be/?year-round-school-essay Year Round School Essay.
- http://www.nse.org.ng/?no-thesis-master-degree No Thesis Master Degree.